- Compensation Strategy
- Market Analysis & Trends
- Base Pay Structure
- Annual, Team & Sales Incentives
- Long-term Incentives
- Pay-for-performance Methods
- Board and Committee Support
- Section 409-A Compliance
- Employment Laws
- Executive & Other Agreements
- Plan Documentation
- Management and Employee Training
- Job Descriptions
- Policies & Procedures
Meet the People
Download more information.
Hire smartly, retain wisely. It all comes down to managing compensation decisions and then efficiently implementing changes. That’s where Paradox Compensation Advisors comes in, one of Dallas’ top compensation firms. Paradox uses proprietary technology and data to develop competitive employee and executive compensation programs designed to attract and retain the right kind of talent.
Dallas-based co-founders Marsha Cameron and Billie Day are independent senior level Dallas area compensation consultants who have helped companies across all major industries develop and maintain compensation programs that are cost effective and competitive. Trusted by D Magazine’s publication, D CEO Magazine, to conduct an annual executive compensation survey for Dallas area companies, Paradox is in its fourth year of delivering survey data and analysis for D CEO’s annual compensation report on Dallas Fort Worth area executive compensation trends among midsize public companies.
Paradox provides 24/7 web-based access to full compensation management support, including integrated reporting and analyses on employees, jobs, the market, and your total compensation programs. From start to finish, look to Dallas-based compensation experts, Paradox, for total compensation design and implementation capabilities.
- End-to-end compensation design and implementation capabilities
- “Big-firm” skills and experience without the bureaucracy and overhead
- Independent Senior Level Consultants
- 24/7 secure client access to data and up-to-date findings using our client portal
- Print Regional Design Show
- Communications Art
- Dallas Society of Visual Communications Professional Show
- Art Directors Club
- Silver Winner in Stationery Contest by Mohawk Papers, Inc.
- HOW Magazine Self Promotion Design Award
- Featured in the Identity Crisis book featuring redesigns that transformed stale identities into successful brands.
- Dallas Symphony
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
Contact Core24 Now
Need more info or can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact Core24 and you’ll receive a response within 30 minutes during business hours.